A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
SkillWarz is modern first person shooter game. Game is still in development and more content will be added in future updates. At this moment game has 5 game modes (Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, Gun Game, Elimination and Team Gun Game) on more then 20 maps.
Now we have also Training mode, where you can learn/practice different things.
* Map vote
We have community forum: https://skillwarz.com
There you can read all information about game and report bugs, cheaters.
Active members can even get administrator rights in game.
We have also Map Editor, which can be used to make maps and play on them. Or even to show us your map ideas.
You can change controls in game settings.
OS: Windows 7 SP1+, macOS 10.11+, Ubuntu 12.04+
Graphics card with DX10 (shader model 4.0) capabilities.
CPU: with SSE2 instruction set support.
Processor: Intel Core i5 2500 / AMD FX 8350 or better
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: Geforce GTX 570 / AMD Radeon HD 7850 or better
Storage: 3 GB available space
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Tags||3D, Classes, First-Person, FPS, Multiplayer, Parkour, Unity|
|Average session||Days or more|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Gamepad (any)|
|Multiplayer||Server-based networked multiplayer|
- Extract game from archive - right click on the downloaded file and choose extract here, or extract somewhere on your computer.
- Launch the game by double clicking on skillwarz.exe
- New weapon presets and map editor44 days ago
- Training modeSep 28, 2019
- Changes in player movementJul 26, 2019
- Added death cameraFeb 03, 2019
- Replaced shadows and added volumetric lightingJan 12, 2019
- Sentry gunDec 07, 2018
- Added 2 new game modesSep 21, 2018