A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
SkillWarz is modern first person shooter game. Game is still in development and more content will be added in future updates. At this moment game has 5 game modes (Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, Gun Game, Elimination and Team Gun Game) on more then 20 maps.
Now we have also Training mode, where you can learn/practice different things.
* Map vote
We have community forum: https://skillwarz.com
There you can read all information about game and report bugs, cheaters.
Active members can even get administrator rights in game.
We have also Map Editor, which can be used to show us your map ideas.
- WASD - Move
- Ctrl - Crouch
- Shift - Sprint
- Space - Jump
- Mouse Wheel, or keys 1 and 2 | Switch primary/secondary weapon
- R - Reload weapon
- Q - Melee attack
- G - Primary grenade
- F - Secondary grenade
- X - Change fire mode
- Return, or Y | Open chat
- Return | Send message
- Escape, or Return | Close chat
- M, or Tilde(~) - Open in-game menu
- E - Interact
- Tab - Scoreboard
Controls can be changed in settings.
OS: Windows 7 SP1+, macOS 10.11+, Ubuntu 12.04+
Graphics card with DX10 (shader model 4.0) capabilities.
CPU: with SSE2 instruction set support.
Processor: Intel Core i5 2500 / AMD FX 8350 or better
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: Geforce GTX 570 / AMD Radeon HD 7850 or better
Storage: 3 GB available space
Game runs well also on older/weaker systems.
Test on 10 years old system:
- Windows 10
- AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 5600+ (2.94 GHz)
- ATI Radeon 3870 (GDDR4 512 MB)
- RAM 2GB
Windowed mode (1280x720) - 160 FPS
Fullscreen mode (1920x1080) - 100 FPS
Intel HD graphics 3000, Low quality:
Windowed mode (1280x720) - 80 FPS
- Extract game from archive - right click on the downloaded file and choose extract here, or extract somewhere on your computer.
- Launch the game by double clicking on skillwarz.exe
- Training mode19 days ago
- Changes in player movement83 days ago
- Added death cameraFeb 03, 2019
- Replaced shadows and added volumetric lightingJan 12, 2019
- Sentry gunDec 07, 2018
- Added 2 new game modesSep 21, 2018
- Suppression | Play on Editor mapsAug 22, 2018
- How to customize main menuAug 02, 2018